Module 1 – Topics
- Does the Hypocoagulable State of Hemophilia A Decrease Cardiovascular Risk?
- Should All Patients with Hemophilia A Have Individualized Treatment?
- Where Are We Today with pdFVIII and rFVIII Safety?
Module 2 – Topics
- Should Prophylaxis Be Given Indefinitely in Adults?
- Recombinant FVIII or Plasma-Derived FVIII: Which is Preferable?
- Inhibitor Management: ITI, Emicizumab, or Both?
- Congenital Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Robert Sidonio, Jr., MD
Assistant Professor of Pediatrics and Director of Clinical Operations
Hemostasis and Thrombosis Program
Emory University School of Medicine
Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta
Guy Young, MD
Director of the Hemostasis and Thrombosis Center
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Professor of Pediatrics
University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine