Now Available: Click here to view the April Case
Case of the Month
We are pleased to bring you this new online educational series of case-based activities, focusing on health issues related to allergy, rhinology and otolaryngology.
They are completely free to access (registration required).
A new case will be presented each month during 2017. The format of each case will be as follows:
- Read about the case study, beginning with a patient history
- View an image gallery relating to the case, for further examination
- What’s your diagnosis? Choose from several options and gain feedback on your choice.
- What’s your next step? Once the correct diagnosis is selected, select the best possible treatment option and gain further feedback
- What’s the most appropriate surgical approach? Once the most appropriate treatment is selected, choose from several options and gain feedback
- Where possible, watch a video of the surgical procedure to gain invaluable insight for providing the best treatment
You will be able to:
- Register an account and login, for free, so that you can receive invaluable guidance on the latest tests and treatments
- Save your progress for future reference and learning
- Send questions to experts for additional, detailed feedback
The courses are brought to you by International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, the official journal of the American Rhinologic Society (ARS) and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOS), which is published by Wiley.
Case of the Month Editor: Benjamin S. Bleier, M.D., Harvard Medical School
* Dr. Bleier is a consultant for Olympus, Canon, and Karl Storz and has an equity relationship with Interscope
Interested in becoming a “Case of the Month” author?
Benjamin S. Bleier, M.D.
Editor, Case of the Month