International Forum of Allergy and Rhinology – Interactive Case Learning Series
We are pleased to bring you this new online educational series of case-based activities, focusing on health issues related to allergy, rhinology and otolaryngology.
They are completely free to access (registration required).
A new case will be presented each month. The format of each case will be as follows:
- Read about the case study, beginning with a patient history
- View an image gallery relating to the case, for further examination
- What’s your diagnosis? Choose from several options and gain feedback on your choice.
- What’s your next step? Once the correct diagnosis is selected, select the best possible treatment option and gain further feedback
- What’s the most appropriate surgical approach? Once the most appropriate treatment is selected, choose from several options and gain feedback
- Where possible, watch a video of the surgical procedure to gain invaluable insight for providing the best treatment
Please see the course below for an example of the courses you will encounter on the learning site, please click here to register to view and participate in the full course. Registration is free and required to view all available cases.
You will be able to:
- Register an account and login, for free, so that you can receive invaluable guidance on the latest tests and treatments
- Save your progress for future reference and learning
- Send questions to experts for additional, detailed feedback
The courses are brought to you by International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology, the official journal of the American Rhinologic Society (ARS) and the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy (AAOS), which is published by Wiley.
Interactive Case Learning Series Editor: Benjamin S. Bleier, M.D., Harvard Medical School
* Dr. Bleier is a consultant for Olympus, Canon, and Karl Storz and has an equity relationship with Interscope
Interested in becoming an Interactive Case Learning Series author?
Benjamin S. Bleier, M.D.
Editor, Interactive Case Learning Series